General product information:
- Name: BBZK MODULATING VALVES WITH MEMBRANE ACTUATOR
- Class: BBZK MODULATING VALVES
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVES
- Application: All industries
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
BBZK is a modulating valve designed to regulate the flow rate and maintain a constant level, pressure or temperature value.
Its special membrane actuator connected to the positioner allows partial opening and closing of the shutter, allowing intermediate flow rates and consequently pressure drop in the valve.
Particularly suitable for applications where accurate control of the pressure, temperature and level measurements in the filling tank are required.
BBZK valve standard features:
- Connections from DN25 to DN100 (from 1” to 4”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure 10 bar
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6×4 mm
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR
Further options: Pneumatic positioner, electropneumatic positioner, digital positioner
- Equal percentage shaft
- Linear shaft
- Heating jacket