General product information:
- Name: CGV-N CENTRIFUGAL SUMP PUMPS
- Class: CENTRIFUGAL SUMP PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, pharmaceutical, power, textile industry, wastewater treatment, aquaculture…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: AFFETTI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
The vertical centrifugal with coupling range CGV-N, has been designed in order to obtain the best performances and a total reliability. Easy to handle, the pumps of this range are strong, compact construction, produced in their components with high thickness to give a product with the maximum strength.
Material of Construction
Suitable to transfer acid and basic solutions, the wet ends, are produced in thermoplastics (PP, PVDF, PE-UHMW) and O-ring in the proper elastomer material (EPDM, FPM, FEP, FFKM).
Pump shaft connected to the motor through the elastic coupling with inside ball bearings, is guided through PTFE CG and Al2O3 (alumina) bushings; available upon request is the alternative combination in SiC-SiC (silicium carbide).
• Flanged connection on discharge line
• Motor rain guard
• Filter on suction line
• Extension pipe on suction line
CGV-N Centrifugal sump pump performance curves:
CGV-N Centrifugal sump pump structure: