General product information:
- Name: CV CENTRIFUGAL SANITARY PUMP
- Class: CV SERIES – MULTISTAGE
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL SANITARY PUMPS
- Application: Food processing & beverage, dairy, chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: CSF
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
Made entirely from AISI 316 stainless steel, the “CV” pumps are single-block components with closed vane impellers.
CV pump is installed directly on the electric motor shaft. Widely used for industrial duties such as washing, filtering, racking and water treatment circuits.
Pump is widely used for food processing. But only for products that are not too demanding for sterilization or require a strict level of food hygiene The pump’s impeller can not handle fluids contain solid particles or high viscosity fluids.
CV Pump is the most suitable for any applications that require low level of hygienic.
CV Centrifugal sanitary pumps performance curves:
CV Pump structure: