General product information:
- Name: HTM 100 PP/PVDF MAGNETIC DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Class: MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper mill, textile industry, food processing, sugar plant, dairy, water treatment,…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: GEMMECOTTI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
The new centrifugal pump HTM 100 PP/PVDF is one of the biggest mag drive centrifugal pump with injection moulded parts in the market and it can reach 130m3/h of flow and a maximun head of about 50m.
HTM 100 PP/PVDF is the biggest size of HTM pumps series (magnetic drive centrifugal pumps) that consequently now cover a range of flow up to 130m3/h and maximun head of about 50m.
HTM 100 is available in thermoplastic materials (PP or PVDF) which assures high chemical resistance to most existing chemicals. All the internal plastic parts are made through injection moulding process.
ADVANTAGES OF HTM 100 INJECTION MOULDED PUMP PARTS:
Compared to pumps machined from a solid block, injection moulded pumps guarantee repeatability, absence of leakage, better efficiency and, above all, higher quality. Moreover, it assures a faster delivery.
MAG DRIVE DESIGN:
The sealless magnetic drive design, without any mechanical seal, is the most suitable solution for pumping acids and corrosive and dangerous liquids because it is leak-proof and emission-proof.
MAGNETIC DRIVE PUMP FUNCTIONING:
HTM 100 design is really simple. The external magnet on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the impeller, which rotates and moves the fluid through the pump. This motion transmission through magnetic joints guarantees maximum safety and efficiency.
Furthermore, HTM 100 is really easy to assemble and disassemble this type of pump and the maintenance is very reduced. As a result, there’s a remarkable saving in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during pump life.
*Note: The pumped media must clean and not contain any solid particles.
- Pump materials: PP or PVDF
- Materials in contact with liquid: Casing and impeller : PP or PVDF
- O-rings: EPDM (Standard material PP); Viton (Standard material PVDF)
- Shaft: Al2O3 99,7 %
- Rotating bushing: PTFEC
- Suitable for high corrosive liquids
- Dry-running protection
- Base plate
- Silicon carbide bearings
- NEMA motor with NPT thread