General product information:
- Name: MV-S SUBMERSIBLE VERTICAL MIXED FLOW PUMPS
- Class: VERTICAL MIXED FLOW PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Drainage, irrigation water, industry water, water conservancy, flood control, power plant cooling system,…
- Origin: Greece
- Brand: DP PUMPS
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
Submersible propeller axial flow pumps, are a compact unit comprising of submersible motor and pump, capable to pump large capacities at low manometric heads. MV-S pumps are of heavy type construction and their design allows the construction of smaller pumping stations, that are more compact, requiring less civil engineering and construction works.
It is consisting of bowl with diffuser and suction bellmouth. The propeller type impeller has adjustable blades and is securely fastened on the motor shaft.
Wear Rings available upon request.
The submersible motor is 3 phases, 400 Volts, 50 Hz squirrel cage induction type, of IP 68 protection, Class F insulation. Cable length: 10 m.
Strong and compact structure with single pump – motor shaft designed for vertical instalation. Sealing with two mechanical seals
- High efficiency, capacity and head
- Simple construction, less space ned in pumpstations.
- Low level of noise
- Full and sofisticated electric motor protection
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Motor,pump casing,body : GG25
- Impeller , impeller blades: stainless steels or bronze
- Shaft AISI 420
- bolts and nuts: AISI304
- Upper mechanical seal: WuC/Wuc
- Lower mechanical seal : Sic / Sic
- O-Rings: NBR
* Other materials are also available on request.