General product information:
- Name: MV VERTICAL MIXED FLOW PUMPS
- Class: VERTICAL MIXED FLOW PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Flood control pollution control, water treating plants, irrigation, sump pumping, construction dewatering, river and lake pumping…
- Origin: Greece
- Brand: DP PUMPS
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
MV Vertical mixed flow pumps are mixed flow vertical pumps, having the advantages of small space requirements at the pumping stationand the ability to start automatically or manually without any suction problem.
MV pumps are being manufactured with standard interchangeable parts construction. They can be delivered with the discharge outlet above or below the base plate level or in 2 floor arrangement and with various types of lubrication for the shaft and the pump bearings.
- Space Saving : Vertical arrangements saves valuable floor space.
- Self Priming:Submerged impellers allow pump to be started without priming. Low initial and operating cost.
- Low Operating Cost : High efficiency pump design, high reliability, result in lower operating cost.
- Long Life-Low Maintenance : Flanged Bowls and column pipes for easier assembly–disassembly, perfect alignment
Material of construction:
- Casted Parts: Cast Iron, Bronze Alloys, Stainless Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Fabricated Parts : Steel , stainles steel , Duplex & Super Duplex stainless steel
- Impellers: Impeller Hub in Cast Iron or Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Shaft stainless steel AISI 420
- Bearing base in modular iron
- Oil , grease or water lubrication
- Closedtypeoropen type shaft installation
- Special sealing device against shaft abrasion
- Separate impeller surrounding ring