General product information:
- Name: VD END SUCTION VERTICAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Class: END SUCTION VERTICAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Water supply, water works, oil – gas, cooling system, fire fighting, marine construction, air conditioning and circulation…
- Origin: Greece
- Brand: DP PUMPS
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
VD End suction vertical centrifugal pumps with volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings. These pumps are used primarily for handling clean or slightly abrasive media. The liquid should not contain any coarse or highly abrasive solids in order to prevent operational problems and premature wear.
Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3. Axial suction and radial discharge or equal diameter suction – discharge on same line.
Packed gland for temperatures up to 110 οC (standard arrangement). Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 οC
Electric motor used at units are asynchronous, F insulation Class, enclosure IP55, B3 mounting, 50Hz, 400V. Units can be delivered with special electric motors uppon request such as IP56 etc
VD End suction vertical centrifugal pumps can be delivered with AIR EJECTOR.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Casted Parts: Cast Iron, Bronze Alloys, Stainless Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Fabricated Parts: Steel , stainles steel , Duplex & Super Duplex stainless steel