General product information:
- Name: VW SINGLE STAGE END SUCTION CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Class: SINGLE STAGE END SUCTION CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Water supply, irrigation, oils, cooling, fire fighting, marine–special construction…
- Origin: Greece
- Brand: DP PUMPS
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
VW Single stage end suction centrifugal pumps with volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings. These pumps are used primarily for handling clean or slightly abrasive media. The liquid should not contain any coarse or highly abrasive solids in order to prevent operational problems and premature wear.
Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3. Axial suction and radial discharge or equal diameter suction – discharge on same line.
Packed gland for temperatures up to 110 οC (standard arrangement). Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 οC
Electric motor used at units are asynchronous, F insulation Class, enclosure IP55, B3 mounting, 50Hz, 400V. Units can be delivered with special electric motors uppon request such as IP56 etc.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Casted Parts: Cast Iron, Bronze Alloys, Stainless Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Fabricated Parts: Steel , stainles steel , Duplex & Super Duplex stainless steel