General product information:
- Name: B915PMO DOUBLE SEAT VALVES CERTIFIED PMO
- Class: DOUBLE SEAT VALVES
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVES
- Application: All industries
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
The B915PMO is a double seat (mix-proof) valve with an extremely modern and compact design, engineered and developed in accordance with the standards required by 3A PMO (Pasterurized Milk Ordinance) certification for the American milk-dairy market.
The valve directs and controls the flow of two different liquids simultaneously, guaranteeing separation between the two to avoid possible contamination. It makes it possible to optimize the use of available installation space, thanks to a reduction in the number of single seat valves required.
The valve bodies and balanced valve members, made from solid bar to guarantee higher resistance against water hammer and the detection of any leaks by means of the separation chamber between the two valve members.
The B915PMO is one of the safest, most hygienic and reliable valves available.
B915PMO Valves standard features:
- Connections from DN38.1 to DN101.6
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE gaskets
- Air temperature*: maximum 140 °C, minimum -10 °C
- Maximum pressure 10 bar
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6×4 mm
- Air pressure: from 6 bar (87psi) to 8 bar (116psi); 4.3 bar (62psi)
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR