General product information
- Name: BBZQ – BBYQ HIGH PRESSURE VALVES
- Class: HIGH PRESSURE VALVES
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVES
- Application: All industries
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
BBZQ is the only valve currently available on the market which guarantees 3A certified hygiene. This single seat valve has been designed for application in all health-hygiene sectors with pressures up to 150 bar.
Made from top quality raw materials, it is characterized by an extremely modern design and sturdiness and can be installed in all those applications where maximum reliability is required for cutting off and directing a fluid or product.
Extremely versatile and flexible, with no increases in dimensions, it can be easily converted to an aseptic valve by inserting a steam barrier (model BBYQ). The connection fittings are totally interchangeable with the previous version (ZQ series).
BBZQ-BBYQ valve features:
- Connections from DN25 to DN100 (from 1” to 4”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR seals; PTFE or metal seal for the shaft
- Maximum pressure 150 bar from DN 25 to DN 80 and 55 bar for DN 100
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6×4 mm
- Air pressure: From 6 bar (87 psi) to 8 bar (116 psi) for cylinders from 108 to 156
From 6 bar (87 psi) to 7 bar (101 psi) for cylinders from 207 to 360
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR