General product information:
- Name: ZVS BALL VALVE
- Class: BALL VALVE
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVE
- Application: Food, pharmaceutical…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
ZVS is a pneumatic sanitary ball valve which allow product passage without restrictions, reducing friction loss to a minimum.
It is ideal for viscous liquids or liquids with suspended particles in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and in applications with high operating pressures.
On request the integral seal version it’s available, to reduce product stagnation inside the valve body to a minimum.
- Connections from DN10 to DN100 (from 1/2” to 4”)
- Hygienic certification
- FKM and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure for two-way valves: 25 – 64 bar (depending on diameters); for three way valves: 16-40 bar (depending on diameters)
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connection: 1/8” (BSP) for 6×4 mm
- Air pressure: from 6 bar (87psi) to 8 bar (116psi)
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR