General product information:
- Name: HTM PP/PVDF MAGNETIC DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Class: MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper plant, textile industry, food, sugar plant, dairy plant, electronic factory, water supply…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: GEMMECOTTI
- Available at Thái Khương Pump
Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HTM PP/PVDF are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model HTM PP/PVDF reduce the risks of losses and the maintenance costs.
The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency.
Magnetic drive pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids thanks to the high chemical resistance and absence of leakage and emissions. The structure is really simple so that the pump requires a very reduced maintenance with consequent save in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during the pump life.
The external magnet placed on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the impeller which rotates and moves the fluid through the pump.
Materials in contact with the liquid:
- Casing and impeller PP/PVDF
- O-ring EPDM (standard for PP pumps) VITON (standard for PVDF pumps);
- Static shaft: Al2O3
- Rotating bushing PTFEC
Note that, the pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension
Product technical data:
|Technical data||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Flow Rate||0,5:45 m³/h||3:220 GPM|
|Max Head||33 mcl||150 ft|
|Temperature||0°/ 90° C||32°/ 190° F|
|Maximum Allowable Working Pressure||4 Bar||60 Psi|