General product information:
- Name: CP PERIPHERAL IMPELLER PUMPS
- Class: CP SERIES – PERIPHERAL
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL SANITARY PUMPS
- Application: Food processing, beverage, dairy, chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: CSF
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
Special design of the body and impeller and the absence of pulsations.
These single-block peripheral impeller pumps are widely used for dosing liquids, in laboratory micro-systems, in-line measuring systems, spray systems and applications where medium-high heads and low flow rates are required.
They are also used to transfer clean, non-abrasive liquids with no suspended solids with a maximum viscosity of 250 cps in the food, dairy, beverages and syrups, oil and liqueur industries.
Widely used in CIP process or in the chemical sector with acid and base solutions as well as in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors.
Made from laminated AISI 316L steel they have excellent levels of surface finish.
Product technical data:
CP Peripheral impeller pump structure: