General product information CSD Centrifugal sanitary pumps
CSD Pump is a model derived from the “CS” series with a sterile steam protection barrier between the pumped product and the external environment.
Used for food & beverage packaging applications in aseptic systems for pasteurized products that must not come into contact with the atmosphere, such as milk, dairy products and fruit juices.
CSD Pumps is equipped with two different discharge outlets: one with high-temperature water for a mechanical seal. And the one discharges steam at the connection point of pump and fluid.
Specifications CSD Centrifugal sanitary pumps
- Flow rates up to 300 m3/h, head up to 100 m (10 bar); high performance, with low NPSH values
- The clamp casing and seal design allows quick disassembly for inspection, cleaning and maintenance
- Wetted parts in CF-3M 1.4404 / AISI 316L stainless steel, investment cast and electrochemically polished
- Separate IEC standard motor
- Special internal niches to 0.5 micron Ra are available on request
For aggressive products and environments, CSD pumps can on special request, be manufactured in the following materials:
- Sanicro 28 (1.4563)
- Duplex SAF 2507 (1.4410)
- Hastalloy C276
Product technical data CSD Centrifugal sanitary pumps
CSD Centrifugal sanitary pump structure:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.