General product information A Self-priming pumps
A Self-priming pump is a centrifugal sanitary pump with various models:
Single-block version with the impeller supported directly by the electric motor shaft on the “A21” and “A23” models.
Independent IEC motor with an elastic coupling on the rest of the range.
There is also a model with special flange support for hydraulic motors for installation on tanker trucks.
These pumps are suitable for transporting various types of liquid, such as oil, wine, liquors and chemical products.
STANDARD FEATURES A Self-priming pumps
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
Close-coupled pumps with the impeller directly supported by the electric motor shaft.
Close-coupled design with separate IEC motor and flexible coupling.
- Wetted parts in CF-8M 1.4408 / AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Investment cast and electrochemically polished.
PUMP CAPABILITIES A Self-priming pumps
- Capacity up to 50 m3/h @ 35 m head (3.5 Bar)
- EPDM, VITON, SILICONE, PTFE Gaskets
- Mechanical seals with seats to EN 12756.
- ISO 3069 standards.
- Single internal mechanical seal
- Single external mechanical seal
A Self-priming pumps technical data
A Self-priming pumps structure:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.