General product information CFM Horizontal fiberglasss centrifugal pumps with mechanical seal:
CFM close-coupled horizontal centrifugal pumps with ANSI/ASME B73.1 suction and discharge outlets presents strong and resistant construction.
Material of Construction CFM Horizontal fiberglasss centrifugal pumps with mechanical seal:
Materials of construction are available for a wide corrosive liquids range and a long history of application experience. The flexibility through a wide range of materials selections for corrosive and abrasive liquids is a distinction of Affetti Pumps.
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VES vinyl ester resin: Standard applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEA vinyl ester resin: Abrasive liquids applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEC vinyl ester resin: Bleaches applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEF vinyl ester resin: Fluorides applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-EPX epxy resin: Strong chemicals and solvents applications
Accessories CFM Horizontal fiberglasss centrifugal pumps with mechanical seal:
• Draining hole
• Residual fluid collection tank
• Pressurised tank for mechanical flushing
• Self-priming tank
• Dry-run protector
- Elastometric bellows seal
- PTFE bellows seal
- Seal with metallic armour
- Seal with elastometric O-ring
CFM Horizontal centrifugal pump performance curves:
CFM Horizontal centrifugal pump structure:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.