General product information MD horizontal monobloc:
Monobloc centrifugal electric pumps with horizontal shaft, single stage with adjustable packing or mechanical seal.
Made of a sturdy cast iron structure, they are coupled with 2-pole threephase asynchronous electric motors. Ideal for air-conditioning and cooling tower, water circulation, vessel supply, booster and irrigation systems.
Machines conform to 2009/125/EC Directive (EcoDesign – ErP).
TECHNICAL FEATURES MD horizontal monobloc:
CHARACTERISTICS MD horizontal monobloc:
– Monobloc centrifugal pump with horizontal axis, single-stage
– Adjustable packing (MD) or mechanical sealing (MDT)
– Asynchronous three-phase electric motor with a short-circuited rotor, closed construction with external ventilation
– IP55 protection, class F insulation
– Winding for voltage 230/400 V (up to 3 kW) or 400/700 V (more than 3 kW), frequency 50 Hz
– Max temperature pumped liquid: 90 ° C
– Max. ambient: 40 ° C
– Max. closed discharge operation with liquid at 40 ° C: 10 min
– Max. closed discharge operation with liquid at 90 ° C: 2 min
– Max. starting time: 10 to 20 / hour, depending on engine power
– Max. 1000 m
Product technical data MD horizontal monobloc:
MD Horizontal monobloc structure:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.