General product information CFG horizontal fiberglass centrifugal pumps:
CFG Horizontal fiberglass centrifugal pump was developed for mildly to severely corrosive liquids and able to withstand arduous working condition.
All wetted parts are in reinforced fiberglass material, in order to resist abrasion and severe temperatures between -45°C (-50°F) and 120°C (250°F).
The Series CFG horizontal centrifugal coupling pumps are designed according to ANSI / ASME B73.1, presenting new features and innovations to be more competitive.
Material of Construction CFG horizontal fiberglass centrifugal pumps:
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VES vinyl ester resin: Standard applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEA vinyl ester resin: Abrasive liquids applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEC vinyl ester resin: Bleaches applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-VEF vinyl ester resin: Fluorides applications
- Fiberglass resin FRP-EPX epxy resin: Strong chemicals and solvents applications
Accessories CFG horizontal fiberglass centrifugal pumps:
- Draining hole
- Residual fluid collection tank
- Pressurised tank for mechanical flushing
- Self-priming tank
- Dry-run protector
- Elastometric bellows seal
- PTFE bellows seal
- Seal with metallic armour
- Seal with elastometric O-ring
Product technical data CFG horizontal fiberglass centrifugal pumps:
CFG Centrifugal pump structure:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.