General product information LDP single stage end suction centrifugal pumps:
LDP pumps are used primarily for handling clean or slightly abrasive media. The liquid should not contain any coarse or highly abrasive solids in order to prevent operational problems and premature wear. Where necessitated by the operating conditions of the pump.
The suction and discharge flanges are according to 2501 PN 10 or 16. All pumps are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class G 6.3 and impellers are hydraulically balanced.
The complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft seal can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system (back-pull-out system).
Casing and impeller can be fabricated from special materials, e. g. zinc-free bronze G-CuSn, SG iron GGG 40, or Stainless Steel 1.4408. With casing pressures of up to 16 bar, details on application.
The standard arrangement is a packed gland for temperatures up to 110 °C. For temperatures up to 140 °C drip-tight maintenance-free mechanical seal, according to DIN 24960 dimensions.
Electric motor used at units are asynchronous, F insulation Class, enclosure IP55, B3 mounting, 50Hz, 400V. Units can be delivered with special electric motors upon request such as IP56 etc.
HYDRAULIC DATA LDP single stage end suction centrifugal pumps:
- Capacity up to 550 m3/h
- Head up to 100 m
- Temperature up to 110οC with packing gland and up to 140οC mechanical seal
- Working pressure up to 16 bar
Technical data LDP single stage end suction centrifugal pumps:
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS LDP single stage end suction centrifugal pumps:
- Single-stage end suction centrifugal pump
- Volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings
- Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
- Axial suction and radial discharge.
- Packedglandfortemperaturesupto 110οC (standard arrangement)
- Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140οC
- Complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft seal which can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system (back-pull-out)
- Mounting Horizontal
LDP Single stage end suction centrifugal pumps structure:
PUMP APPLICATIONS LDP single stage end suction centrifugal pumps:
- Water supply
- Cold / hot water
- Fire fighting systems
- Marine–special Construction
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.