General product information MS-E multistage horizontal centrifugal pumps:
MS-E Multistage horizontal centrifugal pump casing consists of a number of sectional stages, held together by large – diameter tie botls. All impellers are balanced. Axial thrust is compensated for by balance holes in each impeller.
The pump shaft is protected against wear by sleeves through the stuffing box. The pump features bronze wearing rings on both sides of the impellers.
The by-pass arrangement relieves the pressure on the delivery side stuffing box and provides a perfect water seal in the suction stuffing box, even at maximum suction lift
Technical data MS-E multistage horizontal centrifugal pumps:
- Multistage centrifugal pump, horizontal or vertical installation
- Suction, axial (AS series) or radial (Η series)
- Discharge horizontal or vertical
- Construction materials: Cast iron GG, bronze G-CuSn, G-S, Stainless steel G-AISI 304-316
HYDRAULIC DATA MS-E multistage horizontal centrifugal pumps:
- Capacity up to 100 m3/h
- Total head up to 400m
- Temperature range -20ο C to 140ο C
- Max Casing pressure up to 40 bar
MS-E Multistage horizontal centrifugal pump structure:
PUMP APPLICATIONS MS-E multistage horizontal centrifugal pumps:
- Boiler feed
- Air conditioning systems
- Sprinkler installations
- Marine (special construction)
- Fire fighting
- Circulation of hot, cold water with low or high pressure
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.