General product information:
- Name: B935 DOUBLE SEAT TANK-BOTTOM VALVE
- Class: DOUBLE SEAT TANK BOTTOM VALVES
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVES
- Application: All industries
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
The B935 is a double seat (mix-proof) valve with an extremely modern and compact design. The valve directs and controls the flow of two different liquids simultaneously, guaranteeing total separation between the two to avoid any risk of contamination.
Extremely effective in production plants for health-hygiene applications (3A).
The valve bodies and balanced valve members, made from solid bar to guarantee higher resistance against water hammer, the auxiliary washing system (optional) and the detection of any leaks by means of the separation chamber between the two valve members, makes the B935 one of the safest, most hygienic and reliable valves available.
B935 valve standard features:
- Connections from DN10 to DN150 (from 1/2”to 6”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure 10 bar
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6×4 mm
- Air pressure: from 6 bar (87psi) to 8 bar (116psi)
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR
B935 Double seat tank bottom valve structure: