General product information:
- Name: BBZPM MODULATING VALVE WITH ELECTROPNEUMATIC POSITIONER AND PISTON ACTUATOR
- Class: MODULATING VALVE
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVES
- Application: All industries
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
The BBZPM is a modulating valve characterized by a compact design and engineered to regulate the flow rate and maintain a constant level, pressure or temperature value.
The connection of the positioner to the actuator makes it possible to regulate the partial opening and closure of the valve member to achieve intermediate levels of flow rate and resulting pressure drop in the valve.
The BBZPM is commonly used as a regulating valve in mixing, weighing and filling applications.
BBZPM valves features:
- Connections from DN25 to DN100 (from 1” to 4”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure 10 bar
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6×4 mm
- Air pressure: From 6 bar (87 psi) to 7 bar (101psi)
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR