DCX3 HP high pressure shut-off valve is adapted to circuits with pressure levels higher than 20 bars. It is designed following the European Pressure Equipment Directive CE97/23/CEE. Disassembly operations are secured in compliance with the fundamental demands of this European Directive.
DCX3 HP high pressure shut-off valve – Definox
From DN 50 to DN 80
- SMS, DIN or US versions
- DN 100, on request.
Size for use up to 25 bars
- Reducing water hammer and stress on seals
Mass body machined
- Available in L, T or cross configuration.
PFA floating seal maintained in a groove adapted to high pressure
- Excellent cleanability by circulating cleaning fluid over all faces of the seal
- Good resistance against high temperature
Screw flange connection
- Guanranteeing maximum safety while disassembling
- Ensuring strongest resistance against high pressure.
Elastomer sealing, optional
Technical Advantages DCX3 HP high pressure shut-off valve
– Optimal cleaning
– Secured design
– Reinforced protection of the lines
Application of DCX3 HP high pressure shut-off valve
With the above outstanding advantages, defines valves are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries
– Animal feed processing industry,…
Get the detailed specification file of the DCX3 HP high pressure shut-off valve – Definox here:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.