DCX4 single sealing divert valve used in a variety of process and ancillary fluid applications, is designed for efficient cleaning and is equipped with a PFA floating seal.
DCX4 single sealing divert valve – Definox
The Definox DCX4 divert valve has been designed to efficiently respond to market requirements, both from a cleanability and an operational point of view.
The Definox DCX4’s different configurations incorporate the cutoff, tipoff and orientation functions.
With their simple design, which has been tried and tested for many years, the floating PFA seal diverts valves have successfully passed the EHEDG and 3A tests, guaranteeing their hygienic design, which is particularly suitable for the food processing industries.
The Definox DCX4’s modular design facilitates component interchangeability and incorporates a wide range of options and variants. Definox DCX range diverts valves can thus cover a large range of applications and process configurations, while at the same time meeting market expectations and requirements.
The Definox DCX4 valves are fitted as standard with a floating PFA seal plug ensuring excellent valve cleaning.
DCX4 single sealing divert valve specifications
- Size Range 1/2″ thru 6″
- Materials: Body/ Stem 316L SS, Operator 304 SS, Valve Seals: PFA floating plug seal, Viton stem seal & body seal.
- Optional seals: EPDM, Viton or Silicone plug seal. EPDM, Viton or Silicone stem & body seal.
- Connections: Tube OD Butt Weld, Sanitary Clamp, others upon request.
- Options: Long Stroke for improved solids handling, Tangential bodies for horizontal installation, PTFE diaphragm type body seal for stem isolation.
- Signal Equipment: ICS Control top-valve sizes 1″-3″. ACS Control Top valve sizes 4″ – 6″, Network options: point-to-point & AS-i ( others upon request )
Body configuration via photo of DCX4 single sealing divert valve
Dimensions DCX4 single sealing divert valve
Outstanding advantages of DCX4 single sealing divert valve
Definox valves are favoured by many outstanding advantages such as:
- Sizes from DN 25 to DN 150 SMS-DIN and US versions
- Floating PDFA seal, perfectly cleanable, ensuring perfect leak-tightness at high temperature and good resistance to chemical products.
- Spherical body with thick walls ensuring excellent resistance to expansion stresses and optimum cleanability.
- Can be used in numerous applications and configurations. The DCX 4 has various sealing solutions ( different grades of latest generation elastomer – PFA )
- Different body configuration options: L/L, L/T,T/L,T/T,L/X.
- Numerous end connections including SMS-DIN-Tri Clamp
- Removable and easily transformable pneumatic actuator: NO-NC-Double Acting
- Easy & Quick maintenance thanks to the clamp subassembly assembly.
Application of DCX4 single sealing divert valve
With the above outstanding advantages, defines valves are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries
– Animal feed processing industry,…
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.