Flush butterfly valve is used for transferring powders from tanks to the process lines and conversely from the process lines to the tanks. Fitted with a special flange, they integrate easily.
Flush butterfly valve – Definox
Du DN 25 to DN 100
- SMS, DIN o US versions.
Use on numerous applications
Signal and control
- From Sorio control top, available in Digital, AS-i or IO-Link version.
- Easily transformed into Normally Open NO, Normally Closed NC or Double Acting DA.
- Welded on the tank
- Suitable for powder and viscous products transfer.
Technical Advantages Flush butterfly valve
– Powder flow facilitated
– Retention areas minimized
– Easy maintenance
Application of Flush butterfly valve
With the above outstanding advantages, defines valves are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries
– Animal feed processing industry,…
Get the detailed specification file of the Flush butterfly valve – Definox here:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.