The vacuum pressure relief valve is a tank protection device used during the pressure and vacuum phases. The valve exhaust is not channeled.
Vacuum pressure relief valve – Definox
DEFINOX offers two models of vacuum pressure relief valves: compact 2-2½” and 4″.
In terms of the EC pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC, vacuum pressure relief valves are not considered security devices and do not have any type of examination certificates.
Compact valve with 2″ or 2½” clamp or female DIN 50 connection.
4″ valve with clamp connection, fitted with the manual forced opening device.
Vacuum: 30 mbar
Pressure relief: 0.2 to 2 bar, according to spring.
No jamming thanks to the PTFE plug and silicone seal.
– Compact version DN 2″ or 2.5″
- Clamp or DIN 50 female connection.
– 4″ version
- Equipped with a manual forced opening device
- Clamp connection.
– Pressure range
- 0,2 to 2 bar, according to the spring.
Technical Advantages Vacuum pressure relief valve
DEFINOX offers two models of pressure/vacuum valve:
• A compact valve with a 2″ or 2″1/2 clamp connection or DIN 50 socket,
• A 4″ valve with a clamp connection. This model is equipped with a manual forced opening device.
These valves are available in the following pressure/vacuum ranges:
– Vacuum: 30 mbar,
– Pressure: 0.05 to 2 bar, depending on the spring.
They are made of 316L stainless steel and equipped with a PTFE plug and silicone seal to avoid sticking. The discharge from these valves is not channelled.
Application of Vacuum pressure relief valve
With the above outstanding advantages, defines valves are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries
– Animal feed processing industry,…
Get the detailed specification file of the Vacuum pressure relief valve – Definox here:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.