General product information:
- Name: HPP / HPF MAGNETIC DRIVE VANE PUMPS
- Class: MAG DRIVE ROTARY VANE PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper plant, textile industry, food, sugar plant, dairy plant, electronic factory, water supply…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: GEMMECOTTI
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
Mag drive pumps series HPP/HPF are made of thermoplastic materials (PP/PVDF) and are suitable for corrosive liquids, alkalis, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic fluids.
Thanks to the innovative design, mag drive pumps model HPP/HPF reduce the risk of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. Vane pumps HPP/HPF are useful for low flow and high head applications such as Pilot Plants and Sampling.
Magnetic drive pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids thanks to the high chemical resistance and absence of leakage and emissions. The structure is really simple so that the pump requires a very reduced maintenance with consequent save in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during the pump life
The external magnet placed on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the rotor which moves the fluid through the pump.
Materials in contact with the liquid:
- Casing, end cover, internal magnet: PP / PVDF
- O-ring: EPDM / VITON
- Rotor shaft: PVDF
Product technical data:
|Technical data||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Flow Rate||100:1000 l/h||0,1:5 GPM|
|Max Head||5 Bar||72 ft|
|Temperature||0°/ 90° C||32°/ 190° F|
|Maximum Allowable Working Pressure||8 Bar||110 Psi|