General product information:
- Name: HTP MAGNETIC DRIVE VANE PUMPS
- Class: MAG DRIVE VANE PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper mill, textile industry, food processing, sugar plants, dairy plants, power plants, electronics, water treament…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: GEMMECOTTI
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
Thanks to the innovative design, magnetic drive pumps model HTP reduce the risks of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. Vane pumps model HTP are useful for low flow and high head applications such as Pilot Plants, Sampling an Flushing of mechanical seals. Especially designed for thin non-lubricating liquids and/or high differential pressure.
Mag drive vane pumps series HTP are also available in ATEX version for zone 1 and 2 (pump model EM-P).
HTP Magnetic drive vane pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump dangerous liquids thanks to the high chemical resistance and absence of leakage and emissions. The structure is really simple so that the pump requires a very reduced maintenance with consequent save in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during the pump life. The external magnet placed on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the rotor which moves the fluid through the pump.
Materials in contact with the liquid:
- pump body and rotor: AISI316;
- O-ring: EPDM/VITON;
- Carbon graphite stator
Product technical data:
|Technical data||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Flow||120:2100 l/h||0,5:11 GPM|
|Head||13 bar||188 ft|
|Temperature||-40°/ +160°C||-40°/ +320° F|
|Mawp||25 Bar||360 Psi|