Rugged, metallic centrifugal pumps are compact in design, easy to operate and handle, and economically priced.
AC Series Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
Built from high quality 316 stainless steel, these pumps are available in horizontal, vertical, or vertical cantilevered designs. All wetted parts are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials to withstand the harshest chemical environments.
Features AC Series Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
• Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel
• Back pull out design for easy service
• Compact design with secure V-clamp (304 stainless steel)
• NPT, BSP, tri-clamp, or flanged connections
• Standard, recessed, or high head impellers
• Bellows Type 21 seals (AC models only)
• Standard NEMA or IEC motor frames
• SS mounting plate for in-tank installation (AV models only)
• FKM, EPDM, or carbon lower bushings (AV models only)
• ATEX certified (AC models with ATEX motors only)
• FDA compliant materials (AC models with Buna elastomer
• 1.8 specific gravity with no impeller trim
• Maximum temperature*: 300°F (149°C)
• Maximum working pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
Typical Applications AC Series Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
• Chemical processing
• Printed circuit boards
• Wastewater treatment
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.