The Versa Matic 38mm clamp-on metal diaphragm pump offers reliable performance with a non-stopping air valve system, for pumping chemicals, available in suction/flush sizes: 11/2″ – BSP and sizes pneumatic inlet: 38 mm
11 ½” (38mm) Clamped Metal AODD Pump | Versamatic
Versa Matic diaphragm pump is a commonly used machine today, it is used in many different fields. Used to pump strong acidic liquids, solvents,… Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump is a genuine product distributed in Thai Khuong Pumps with many outstanding features and applications. favourite person.
Versamatic’s 1 ½” (38mm) air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump features a classic clamped design that delivers reliability and portability. This pump is dimensionally interchangeable with Wilden 4 Clamped Series. Self-priming and available in a variety of materials, this AODD pump:
- Features rigid and durable construction
- Comes with diverse material offerings for your applications
- Is submersible and portable
- Are non-freezing and non-stalling
- Has consistent on/off reliability
Versamatic AODD pumps can effectively handle a broad array of fluid types—from water to products that are viscous or abrasive.
This pump is ATEX compliant.
Specifications of 38mm Clamped Metal AODD Pump
Flow 0-71 gpm (0-268 lpm)
Intake and exhaust port sizes 1 ” NPT (BSP)
Suction Depth 19′ (5.8m)
Maximum solid particle diameter 3 ⁄ 16 ” (4.76 mm)
Performance chart of 38mm Clamped Metal AODD Pump
Outstanding advantages of 38mm Clamped Metal AODD Pump
Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are favoured by many outstanding advantages such as:
– It is a self-priming pneumatic diaphragm pump and is used to pump a variety of liquids and solvents, including those with high density.
– The machine is designed to be safe to use, limiting fire and explosion during operation.
– The pump diaphragm of the machine is made of plastic and can withstand chemicals and pumping solutions, even can pump acidic solutions or Javen water, …
– The pump is made with special air valve technology to help the diaphragm operate smoothly and continuously to help the solution be pumped steadily.
– The machine design is easy to disassemble, neat and easy to transport.
– The components used for the pump are quite common and easy to replace.
– The machine works safely in places that require high altitude.
– Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump can pump a variety of dangerous, flammable and explosive chemicals.
– The machine can also pump solvents with high density without deforming the material of the machine.
– The machine has the ability to run dry without generating heat.
– Pumps substances containing particles with sizes < 6mm.
Application of 38mm Clamped Metal AODD Pump
With the above outstanding advantages, Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Wastewater treatment: People use aluminium-body pneumatic diaphragm pumps to treat wastewater and sludge.
– Chemical industry: Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with the plastic body are used to pump chemicals, acids,…
– Food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries: In this field, people will use Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with standard 3A stainless steel body, EHEDG to pump cooking oils, fish sauce, soy sauce, wine, beer, etc. beverage, brine, alcohol, herbal extract solution, dye, bleach…
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.