51mm Metal Faucet Starts Revealing Versa Matic is completely secure designed to ensure safety in the presence of aggressive chemicals., Quality suction / ejector nozzle sizes: 2″ – BSP and pneumatic head level size : 51 mm
2” (51mm) Bolted Metal ATEX Pump | Versamatic
Versa Matic diaphragm pump is a commonly used machine today, it is used in many different fields. Used to pump strong acidic liquids, solvents,… Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump is a genuine product distributed in Thai Khuong Pumps with many outstanding features and applications. favourite person.
Offering a robust leak-free bolted design, Versamatic’s 2″ (51mm) bolted metal air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump is engineered to safely seal when pumping aggressive chemicals. The 2″ AODD pump offers an ideal combination of flow, size and portability as compared to other pump models, with a maximum flow rate of 163 gpm (617 lpm). As an ATEX diaphragm pump, it meets compliance requirements for use in potentially hazardous environments, including mining.
The 2″ is available in the following materials:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Alloy C
ATEX stands for atmospheres explosives and is an acronym for the standard set by the European Parliament & Council of the European Union. It’s recognized throughout the European community as the safety standard for equipment used in potentially explosive environments.
ATEX Pumps—Conditions for Safe Use
- ATEX-compliant pumps are suitable for use in explosive atmospheres when the equipment is properly grounded in accordance with local electrical codes.
- Conductive polypropylene, conductive acetal or conductive polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) pumps are not to be installed in applications where the pumps may be subjected to oil, greases and hydraulic liquids.
- When operating pumps equipped with non-conductive diaphragms that exceed the maximum permissible projected area, the following methods must be applied:
- Equipment is always used to transfer electrically conductive fluids
- The explosive environment is prevented from entering the internal portions of the pump (i.e, dry running)
Versamatic delivers the safety of ATEX compliance in the pump styles and materials the world demands.
Specifications of 51mm Bolted Metal ATEX Pump
Flow 0-163 gpm (617 lpm)
Intake and exhaust port size 2″ NPT
Suction Depth 18′ (5.5 m)
Maximum solid particle diameter 7 ⁄ 16 ” (11.1 mm)
Flow 0-160 gpm (606 lpm)
Intake and exhaust port size 2″ NPT
Suction depth 14′ (4.3 m)
Maximum solid particle diameter ” (6 mm)
Performance chart of 51mm Bolted Metal ATEX Pump
Outstanding advantages of 51mm Bolted Metal ATEX Pump
Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are favoured by many outstanding advantages such as:
– It is a self-priming pneumatic diaphragm pump and is used to pump a variety of liquids and solvents, including those with high density.
– The machine is designed to be safe to use, limiting fire and explosion during operation.
– The pump diaphragm of the machine is made of plastic and can withstand chemicals and pumping solutions, even can pump acidic solutions or Javen water, …
– The pump is made with special air valve technology to help the diaphragm operate smoothly and continuously to help the solution be pumped steadily.
– The machine design is easy to disassemble, neat and easy to transport.
– The components used for the pump are quite common and easy to replace.
– The machine works safely in places that require high altitude.
– Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump can pump a variety of dangerous, flammable and explosive chemicals.
– The machine can also pump solvents with high density without deforming the material of the machine.
– The machine has the ability to run dry without generating heat.
– Pumps substances containing particles with sizes < 6mm.
Application of 51mm Bolted Metal ATEX Pump
With the above outstanding advantages, Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Wastewater treatment: People use aluminium-body pneumatic diaphragm pumps to treat wastewater and sludge.
– Chemical industry: Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with the plastic body are used to pump chemicals, acids,…
– Food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries: In this field, people will use Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with standard 3A stainless steel body, EHEDG to pump cooking oils, fish sauce, soy sauce, wine, beer, etc. beverage, brine, alcohol, herbal extract solution, dye, bleach…
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.