2” (51mm) Bolted Plastic AODD Pump is completely secure designed to ensure safety in the presence of aggressive chemicals., Quality suction / ejector nozzle sizes: 2″ – BSP and pneumatic head level size : 51 mm
2” (51mm) Bolted Plastic AODD Pump | Versamatic
Versa Matic diaphragm pump is a commonly used machine today, it is used in many different fields. Used to pump strong acidic liquids, solvents,… Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump is a genuine product distributed in Thai Khuong Pumps with many outstanding features and applications. favourite person.
The rugged, leak-free construction of Versamatic’s 2″ (51mm) bolted plastic air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump has a maximum flow rate of 192 gpm (727 lpm) for optimal pumping performance. Some of the features of this AODD pump include:
- Excellent flow rate
- Multiple porting configurations for installation flexibility
- Superior chemical resistance
- Lightweight construction
- On/off reliability
- Non-freezing, non-stalling
2″ bolted plastic AODD pumps consist of polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). Known for its moderate tensile and flex strength, polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer that resists strong acids and alkali. PVDF is a durable fluoroplastic with excellent chemical resistance and high tensile strength and impact resistance. PVDF is best suited for UV applications.
Versamatic’s 2″ pump is the ideal solution for applications where aggressive chemicals are being moved. These pumps feature wear-reducing components and chemical-resistant materials that further improve your total cost of ownership.
As an AODD pump manufacturer, Versamatic is committed to making pumping easy from product selection to installation and beyond.
Specifications of 51mm Bolted Plastic AODD Pump
- Flow 0-192 gpm (727 lpm)
- Intake and exhaust port size 2″ ANSI/DIN #50 Flange
- Suction Depth 20′ (6.10 m)
- Maximum solid particle diameter ¼” (6 mm)
Performance chart of 51mm Bolted Plastic AODD Pump
Outstanding advantages of 51mm Bolted Plastic AODD Pump
Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are favoured by many outstanding advantages such as:
– It is a self-priming pneumatic diaphragm pump and is used to pump a variety of liquids and solvents, including those with high density.
– The machine is designed to be safe to use, limiting fire and explosion during operation.
– The pump diaphragm of the machine is made of plastic and can withstand chemicals and pumping solutions, even can pump acidic solutions or Javen water, …
– The pump is made with special air valve technology to help the diaphragm operate smoothly and continuously to help the solution be pumped steadily.
– The machine design is easy to disassemble, neat and easy to transport.
– The components used for the pump are quite common and easy to replace.
– The machine works safely in places that require high altitude.
– Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump can pump a variety of dangerous, flammable and explosive chemicals.
– The machine can also pump solvents with high density without deforming the material of the machine.
– The machine has the ability to run dry without generating heat.
– Pumps substances containing particles with sizes < 6mm.
Application of 51mm Bolted Plastic AODD Pump
With the above outstanding advantages, Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Wastewater treatment: People use aluminium-body pneumatic diaphragm pumps to treat wastewater and sludge.
– Chemical industry: Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with the plastic body are used to pump chemicals, acids,…
– Food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries: In this field, people will use Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with standard 3A stainless steel body, EHEDG to pump cooking oils, fish sauce, soy sauce, wine, beer, etc. beverage, brine, alcohol, herbal extract solution, dye, bleach…
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.