2” (51mm) Clamped Metal ATEX Pump is completely secure designed to ensure safety in the presence of aggressive chemicals., Quality suction / ejector nozzle sizes: 2″ – BSP and pneumatic head level size : 51 mm
2” (51mm) Clamped Metal ATEX Pump | Versamatic
Versa Matic diaphragm pump is a commonly used machine today, it is used in many different fields. Used to pump strong acidic liquids, solvents,… Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump is a genuine product distributed in Thai Khuong Pumps with many outstanding features and applications. favourite person.
For decades, this classic style offers a simple clamped design, making pumping easy. With over a million installed globally, the trusted design of the 2″ clamped metal ATEX pump features a maximum flow rate of 185 gpm (700 lpm). This ATEX-compliant air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump is suitable for use in potentially hazardous environments when the equipment is properly grounded. This pump is dimensionally interchangeable with Wilden 8 Clamped Series.
ATEX Diaphragm Pump Safety Benefits
- Fully groundable
- No isolated metallic hardware components
- Electrically conductive materials of construction
- Electrostatic discharges are dissipated in a continual current path throughout the pump to a natural ground (translation: groundable)
Specifications of 51mm Clamped Metal ATEX Pump
Flow 0-185 gpm (700 lpm)
Intake and exhaust port size 2″ NPT
Suction Depth 17′ (5.2 m)
Maximum solid particle diameter ¼” (6.4 mm)
Performance chart of 51mm Clamped Metal ATEX Pump
Outstanding advantages of 51mm Clamped Metal ATEX Pump
Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are favoured by many outstanding advantages such as:
– It is a self-priming pneumatic diaphragm pump and is used to pump a variety of liquids and solvents, including those with high density.
– The machine is designed to be safe to use, limiting fire and explosion during operation.
– The pump diaphragm of the machine is made of plastic and can withstand chemicals and pumping solutions, even can pump acidic solutions or Javen water, …
– The pump is made with special air valve technology to help the diaphragm operate smoothly and continuously to help the solution be pumped steadily.
– The machine design is easy to disassemble, neat and easy to transport.
– The components used for the pump are quite common and easy to replace.
– The machine works safely in places that require high altitude.
– Versa Matic Diaphragm Pump can pump a variety of dangerous, flammable and explosive chemicals.
– The machine can also pump solvents with high density without deforming the material of the machine.
– The machine has the ability to run dry without generating heat.
– Pumps substances containing particles with sizes < 6mm.
Application of 51mm Clamped Metal ATEX Pump
With the above outstanding advantages, Versa Matic diaphragm pumps are very popular with investors in many fields such as:
– Wastewater treatment: People use aluminium-body pneumatic diaphragm pumps to treat wastewater and sludge.
– Chemical industry: Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with the plastic body are used to pump chemicals, acids,…
– Food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries: In this field, people will use Versa Matic diaphragm pumps with standard 3A stainless steel body, EHEDG to pump cooking oils, fish sauce, soy sauce, wine, beer, etc. beverage, brine, alcohol, herbal extract solution, dye, bleach…
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.