General product information:
- Name: V-SERIES ASPHALT PUMP
- Class: GEAR PUMP
- Type: POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMP
- Application: Asphalt, oil – gas, chemical, paint industry, plastic industry…
- Origin: USA
- Brand: ENVIROGEAR
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
The V Series’ innovative design includes a wide variety of new and standard-setting features that have established a series of industry firsts within the asphalt market.
The V Series Pumps feature up to 35% more jacket surface area than the competition, which improves system reliability by incorporating the following features:
- The unique ability to utilize the jacketed head and pressure relief valve (PRV) simultaneously
- Jacketing located behind the pump rotor, which removes a known cold spot that can result in hard startups and premature pump and seal failures
- The industry’s largest jacketed surface area on the pump case and PRV that enables uniform heating whether using steam or hot oil.
Allows the operator to use both right-handed and left-handed flange orientations as needed without additional lead times or costs associated with left-hand configuration pumps.
High-strength ductile iron is EnviroGear’s standard offering with other hardened material component options available to provide improved pump life: Surface hardened case, head, rotor, idler and shaft. Special high-temperature hardened steel idler pin. Hardened cast iron idler bushing, RBS radial bushing, and stationary thrust washer.
V-Series asphalt pumps technical data:
|Model||RPM||GPM(M³/H)||Max discharge pressure PSIG (BAR)|
|V2-55||420||90 (20)||100 (6.9)> 20 cSt|
|V2-133||350||200 (45)||75 (5.2)> 20 cSt|
|V2-254||280||280 (64)||75 (5.2)> 20 cSt|
|V2-423||280||450 (102)||75 (5.2)> 20 cSt|