General product information:
- Name: VVF MANUAL BALL VALVE
- Class: BALL VALVE
- Type: INDUSTRIAL VALVE
- Application: Food, pharmaceutical…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: BARDIANI
- Available at Thái Khương Pumps
The VVS is a manual sanitary ball valve made by positioning a precision ball with hole inside the valve body whose opening movement allows a product passage without restrictions thus reducing friction loss to a minimum.
It is ideal for viscous liquids or liquids with suspended particles in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and in applications with high operating pressures.
On request also available in the integral seal version to reduce any product stagnation inside the valve body to a minimum.
Fitted with a stainless steel 2-position handle, a handle with multiple positions is available on request
VVF Manual ball valve standard features:
- Connections from DN10 to DN100 (from 1/2” to 4”)
- FKM and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure for two-way valves: 25 – 64 bar (depending on diameters); for three way valves: 16-40 bar (depending on diameters)
Pneumatic actuator structure:
- Air connectors: 1/8” (BSP) for pipe 6 x 4 mm
- Air pressure: From 6 bar (87 psi) to 8 bar (116 psi)
- Cylinder material: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket material: NBR