The standard side channel blower design is direct-driven with a dynamically balanced impeller wheel mounted directly on the engine. Both the pump casing and the impeller wheel are made of aluminum alloy.
The engines are:
- Two-pole (3000tpm at 50Hz)
- Energy class IE2, gradually replaced by IE3, which will become the standard
- 3-phased (or single-phase, until 2.2kW)
- “Wide Range”: developed to cover a larger voltage range depending on the frequency
- Fitted with a PTO thermal protection
- Calculated for a continuous operation
- Isolation class F
- Built according to the IEC 60034-1 standards
(*) exceptions => please contact us
Some types of blowers are also available with a direct drive by a flexible coupling. This makes it possible to mount any IEC standardized flanged motor.
Accessories regenerative Blowers FPZ
- Manifold 90°, in PVC, for the filter
- Inlet filter (for pressure mode)
- Cyclone filter
- Dry air filter
- Flexible joint
- Sound damping casing
- Additional noise silencers
- Flow reversing valve
- Pressure gauge
- Counter flange
- Anti-back-draught butterfly flange
- Various connecting flanges
- Safety valve
- Anti-vibration mountings
FPZ lateral channel blowers compose an entire product range with hundreds of varieties such as direct-drive, belt drive and flexible joint drive.
Our range also includes blowers for gases with a special composition (e.g. biogas) or corrosive composition. Specific materials are used for this purpose, amongst which special surface treatments and different mechanical sealings.
Applications regenerative Blowers FPZ
- Pneumatic transport
- Machine manufacturers
- Water purification
- Galvanization pools
- Air knife drying systems
- Fish farms (aquaculture)
- Weaving mills
- Pneumatic conveyor tubes
Regenerative Blowers are high volume, low-pressure units used to produce high amounts of airflow in relatively low-pressure applications. We carry a selection of the most common Regenerative Blowers used as Aerobic System Aerators from popular brands like FPZ,… If you have any questions about products, prices, purchase policies in Thai Khuong, please contact us quickly at hotline: +84 941 400 488 for quick answers.