Since its founding in 1983, Versa Matic has set the standard for pneumatically operated double diaphragm pumps. Versa Matic provides reliable, quality AODD pumping solutions to customers around the globe who value simplicity and convenience.
History of the brand Versa Matic
Versa Matic is the leader in the diaphragm pump segment. The company’s website introduces in detail developing the brand and improving their diaphragm pump products. More specifically, let’s take a look!
- William Versaw founded Versamatic as Versa-Matic Tool Incorporated.
- Versaw changed its name to Versa-Matic Pump Company and became an AODD pump manufacturer, releasing the Versa-Matic V2 2″ AODD pump.
- Versa-Matic V3 3″ AODD pump released.
- Versa-Matic V4 1 ¼” AODD pump released.
- XL® TPE, the industry’s first thermoplastic diaphragm for AODD pumps, is released and fabricated using a cross-polymer that includes the properties of ethylene propylene diene (EPDM) polypropylene (PP) monomers.
- The Versa-Matic Pump Company merges with the Swedish manufacturer Eletta LTD. The Versa-Matic V1 1″ and V5 ½” pumps are released.
- The industry’s first AODD pump ( Versa-Dome ) diaphragm technology is released to extend its life flexibility and simplify diaphragm installation to suit Versa-Matic 2″ and 3″ pumps.
- The Elima-Matic E2 2″ pump is released, featuring the industry’s first non-stop, freeze-free, and lubrication-free air valve system in the AODD pump industry.
- Elima-Matic E3 3″ diaphragm pump product is released.
- Elima-Matic E4 1 ½” product released.
- The Elima-Matic E5 ½” and E1 1″ models were released, featuring a modified “horseshoe” Elima-Matic air valve design not to allow air released when the pump is off. In addition, the Versa-Matic made its debut at the ACHEMA show in Germany.
- Versa-Matic became a global company. After a successful appearance at ACHEMA, we decided to take our business to the next level and establish a worldwide distribution network. Furthermore, the Pump Parts brand has been established, with AODD replacement parts in line with Versa-Matic’s competitor brands Wilden, ARO, and Yamada.
- IDEX Corporation acquires Versa-Matic. E6 ¼” and E3 3″ plastic pumps were also released.
- E5 ½” design released. This design incorporates a new inlet and exhaust with three-port options.
- Elima-Matic E8 ⅜” pump released.
- The redesigned Ultra-Matic (U2) high-efficiency pump (model 2″) is released. The improved U2 models use less air while maintaining outstanding performance. In addition, the U2 retrofits the Versa-Matic V2 and E2 models.
- Versa-Matic and Pump Spare Parts production is moved from Export, PA, to Mansfield, OH.
- PTFE “Fusion” spare diaphragms for ½,” 1″ and 1 ½” pumps are released.
- AirVantage energy-saving technology for clamp and screw aluminium pumps E2 and E3 is introduced.
- The 1 ½” E40 metal screw pump series was launched.
- Revision “C” Elima-Matic air valve system was introduced.
- The versa-Matic mobile app released.
The wet running dry stop device is released. This unique device monitors the airflow into the pump to detect a loss of critical operating condition or dryness and automatically restart and check for good operation.
Warren Rupp, Inc., maker of the Versa-Matic pump, won the IndustryWeek 2012 Best Instrument Award.
Versamatic completes the line of PTFE FUSION spare diaphragms with the release of the 3″ size (V305F). FUSION is available in pump sizes ½”, 1″, 1 ½”, 2″ and 3″.
- Versamatic branding updated with new logo and intro.
- Warren Rupp received the President’s “E” Award for Export, the highest recognition any U.S. institution can receive for making a substantial contribution to the expansion of U.S. exports.
Versa Matic product lines
Versa Matic makes pumping easy with a wide range of AODD pumps such as bolted metal, screwed plastic, and complete clamp metal. And offered in a variety of sizes and flow rates.
¼” (6MM) AODD PUMP
Versamatic ¼” (6mm) air-operated dual-diaphragm pumps (AODDs) are designed with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in mind and offer outstanding system flexibility. ¼” is one of the quietest and most compact AODD pumps in its class.
3⁄8″ (10MM) AODD PUMP
Versamatic’s ⅜” (10mm) gas-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) can deliver up to 7 GPM (26 lpm), providing best-in-class performance.
Designed with polypropylene and PVDF (Kynar®) wetting materials, the ⅜” AODD pumps offer great versatility and can be mounted vertically, inclined, and even upside down to adapt to your application.
½” (13MM) AODD PUMPS
Designed to be ready on demand, Versamatic’s” (13mm) gas-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps utilize a patented air valve system for ultimate on/off reliability. While maintaining outstanding performance. Choose between a metal with bolts and plastic with AODD pump bolts ½ “.
¾” (19MM) AODD PUMP
The ¾” portable AODD pump features a leak-proof screw-in construction, shares standardized components with the ½” pump family, and was designed for simple and cost-effective maintenance.
1″ (25MM) AODD PUMPS
Versamatic’s 1″ (25mm) gas-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps are available in plastic and metal construction. Plastic pumps are available in multiple suction/discharge port configurations for easy installation and flexible application. The AODD 1″ pump uses a patented gas distribution system that ensures reliable, continuous pumping performance.
1 ½” (38MM) AODD PUMPS
With industry-leading flow rates, Versa Matic’s 1 ½” (38mm) gas-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) transfers fluids quickly and efficiently.
2″ (51MM) AODD PUMPS
Versamatic’s 2″ (51mm) air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps are available in clamped or screwed designs.
Versa Matic’s best-selling pump for decades, the AODD 2mm (51mm) pump offers high flow rates while offering portability. This ultimate utility pump gives you flexibility, portability, and reliability. The AODD 2″ pump uses a patented air valve system to provide non-stop, lubrication-free performance.
3″ (76MM) AODD PUMPS
Versa Matic’s 3″ (76mm) gas-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps utilize an optimized flow casting design, delivering high flow rates and excellent solids handling. Available in threaded or flanged connections with a leak-free design, the AODD 3″ pumps meet your rapid fluid transfer needs quickly and reliably to ensure continuous operation.
Advantages of the Versa Matic. diaphragm pump
When you own the Versa Matic series of diaphragm pumps, you will inherit the following advantages:
Versamatic pumps designed to reduce downtime by ensuring regular, reliable pump performance.
Products & spare parts are always available.
When partnering with Versamatic, you can expect short lead times and on-time deliveries. We always have the products and spare parts you need in stock.
Easy to maintain
Versamatic pumps are specifically designed for simple and cost-effective maintenance.
The patented gas distribution system ensures consistent, reliable pumping performance.
Suitable for many applications
The versatile pump can efficiently handle a wide range of liquids from water to viscous or abrasive products. In addition, they can run dry, handle solids, and are self-priming.
Versamatic’s industry-leading distribution network and sales team provide you with professional solutions, convenience, local service, and support no matter where you are in the world.
Application of pump equipment Versa Matic
Trusted for decades by the global brands you know and use daily, Versa Matic manufactures air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps for a wide range of industries and applications.
With outstanding durability and reliability, our pneumatic diaphragm pumps operate in some of the most demanding conditions in the world. From the paint on the wall to juice in a glass, you are surrounded every day by the products that flow through the Versa Matic pump.
Versa Matic. pneumatic diaphragm pump application
Versa Matic pneumatic diaphragm pumps have been serving many industries and production applications, such as:
- Food and drinks
- General production
- Oil and Gas
- Paints and coatings
- Wastewater treatment
For more than four decades, Versa Matic has created world-class diaphragm pumps for a broad global clientele. Backed by an international distributor network and outstanding service and after-sales support, the Versa Matic AODD pumps are the first choice for fluid transfer solutions.
Thai Khuong is proud to be the representative to bring the best pneumatic diaphragm pump products from the United States to the manufacturing industry in Vietnam.
If you need to consult products of the Versa Matic brand, please contact Thai Khuong immediately to receive the best pump solutions and price policy!