Quintuplex plunger pumps K 80000 – 5G with an input power of 800 kW is an extremely powerful pump. As a five-cylinder pump (quintuplex), it offers the possibility to pump in many applications without inlet boost pressure.
General product information
- Name: QUINTUPLEX PLUNGER PUMPS K 80000 – 5G
- Class: PLUNGER PUMPS
- Type: POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
- Application: Paint industry, maritime, chemical, cleaning, industrial cleaning…
- Origin: Germany
- Brand: KAMAT
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
Quintuplex plunger pumps K 80000 – 5G with an input power of 800 kW is an extremely powerful pump. As a five-cylinder pump (quintuplex), it offers the possibility to pump in many applications without inlet boost pressure. Its special five-cylinder design allows large volume flows without cavitation in the pump. Similar to its smaller counterpart the K 50000, it is used for large jetting or hydraulic tasks. It is used especially as a high-end pump in mining, as a work-horse in water hydraulics and in steelworks, as well as in large systems of the oil and gas industry. The gearbox with oil forced lubrication and oil cooler enables a secure, continuous, operation of the high-pressure pump.
- Quintuplex pumps, in order to avoid cavitation
- Gear with forced lubrication and oil cooling
- Integrated gear reduction-ratio
- Also available in accordance with API 674 and/or ATEX
- Special media, such as sea water, glycol, methanol, oils etc., on request
- Filtration up to 350 µm
Quintuplex plunger pumps K 80000 – 5G structure and installation types
Quintuplex plunger pumps K 80000 – 5G:
Get the detailed specification file of Quintuplex plunger pumps K 80000 here:
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps in the fastest way. Contact Thai Khuong Pumps immediately, so we can better assist you.