General product information CSM Centrifugal sanitary pumps
The “CSM” is built for use in high-pressure applications, operating at up to 40 bar. It is made from solid AISI 316L stainless steel with an excellent surface finish.
Available in both single- and multistage versions with up to 4 impellers.
Ideal for handling high-pressure fluid with a low-medium flow rate.
Key Features CSM Centrifugal sanitary pumps
- Designed for applications with high suction and/or system pressures.
- Made from solid 316L stainless steel with the electropolished wet end
- Multistage Version up to to 50m3/h at 15 Bar
- Multistage Version up to to 150m3/h at 6 Bar
- Design Pressure 40 Bar
- Fitted with IEC standard electric motors or as bare shaft pump for long coupling
- Open impeller design evolved from the CS series (for lower pressures, see here)
Product technical data CSM Centrifugal sanitary pumps
CSM Multi-stage Centrifugal pump structure:
CSM Single stage centrifugal pump structure:
CSM Multi-stage and single stage centrifugal sanitary pumps:
Typical Applications CSM Centrifugal sanitary pumps
- High-Pressure CIP duties
- High-Pressure transfer and injection in dairy, food, pharmaceutical, soft drinks, and brewing industries
- Brine Injection
- Re-circulation in high-pressure systems and reactors
*Technical team/consultant Thai Khuong Pumps is ready to connect to support you with information about industrial pumps as quickly as possible. Contact immediately with Thai Khuong Pumps, so we can support you better.