General product information:
- Name: TRIPLEX PLUNGER PUMPS K4500
- Class: PLUNGER PUMPS
- Type: POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
- Application: Paint industry, maritime, chemical, cleaning, industrial cleaning…
- Origin: Germany
- Brand: KAMAT
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
Triplex plunger pumps K4500 with 45 kW are the high-pressure pump represent an entry point into the classic KAMAT modular component system. This modular construction design enables, for example, the possibility of the pump being equipped with different pump heads. In this way, different operating pressures and pumped media are possible. The media can have a viscosity of up to 2,000 mPas (millipascal second).
A further advantage: The basic design of the pumps consists of relatively few component parts. As a result of this alone, the reliability is increased. Furthermore, the pump is provided with a classic V-belt drive. It is particularly suited for small-scale industrial applications and for industrial cleaning.
- Gear with oil-bath lubrication
- V-belt drive
- Also available in accordance with API 674 and/or ATEX
- Special media, such as sea water, glycol, methanol, oils etc., on request
- Filtration up to 350 µm
Triplex plunger pump K4500 structure and installation types: