General product information
- Name: CGO HORIZONTAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS WITH MECHANICAL SEAL
- Class: HORIZONTAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Type: CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Application: Chemical, pharmaceutical, power, textile industry, wastewater treatment, aquaculture…
- Origin: Italia
- Brand: AFFETTI
- The product is officially distributed in Vietnam by Thái Khương Pumps
The horizontal centrifugal range CGO, has been designed in order to obtain the best performances with a reduced cost.
Easy to handle, the pumps of this range are strong, built in their components with high thickness to give a product with the maximum reliability. The motor is connected to the pump through the coupling, fixed on a carbon steel base.
Material of Construction
Suitable to transfer acid and basic solutions, the wet ends, are built in thermoplastics (PP-PVDF) and O-ring in the proper elastomer material (EPDM-FPM-FEP). Different mechanical seal solutions are available: from the lip seal to primary label seals (internal, external and double flushed). The impellers installed are generally semi-open, but they are available in the closed version for hot liquids and without solids in suspension.
• Draining hole
• Pressurised tank for mechanical flushing
- Elastomeric bellows seal
- PTFE bellows seal
- Seal with elastomeric O-ring
CGO Horizontal centrifugal pump performance curves:
CGO Horizontal centrifugal pump structure: